Sunday, November 13, 2016

Yes, My Name is ||


Different cultures and nationalities have different naming conventions; I came from a one that led me to face the universe with a personal name "Or". In fact, my name has different meanings in different languages. In English the meaning of "Or" is function word that indicate alternatives and in computer coding languages the name "Or" is being used as Boolean operator that enable us to write conditions in our code.

So, Yes, I'm having hard time introducing my name to English speaking people, and yes, appending comment with my name in source code that I have written creates ambiguous meanings once being read by other coders!

But this time it has gone too far...

Read more about it in - https://blogs.akamai.com/2016/11/yes-my-name-is.html

No comments:

Post a Comment